We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Pecan nut known as "QUEEN OF DRIED FRUITS, has unsurpassed features. It has special flavor and aroma, very pleasant. It is tasty, as many customers declare.
Unsaturated fatty acids has the highest percentage of other dried fruit commonly known. These oils are those that do not cause cholesterol or other heart or circulation problems so it is a nut "clearly healthy. "
- Size: THRU 4/16” RHS OVER 2/16” (85% MIN Retention)
- Foreign material:
- Damaged % : not more than 0.05%
- Shell: not more than 1 piece per 300 pounds.
- Color: clear amber to amber
- Scent: free of rancid odor, sour or any other unpleasant odor
- Flavor: characteristic of the nut
- Texture: firm, crunchy and chunks free of shell.
Humidity: 4 % Max
Free fatty acids: 1 % Max
Peroxide: 5 MEQ/KG Max
Aflatoxin B1 + B2 + G1 + G2: